piątek, 24 sierpnia 2012

  I have never wanted this blog to be just an album. On the other hand I know that most of you don't even read posts. I am neither a journalist, nor amateur writer, not even talented enough to write about fashion in creative and interesting way.
  For me it's quite funny when girls my age or even older, with no knowledge and no experience try to be the most professional bloggers in the world writing about nothing. I'll spare you that here but I promise that I'll pick up the gauntlet and try harder to publish at least three sentences every time I'll post something.
  Anyone against...?


Today Gemma Land and her designs printed on wool and silk. Not really my style but I do like this doll make-up and her boots.

Click to see  full size.











Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...