niedziela, 7 października 2012

Curves.

I'm not one of those super skinny girls who look perfect in everything. Even though I'm not a big lady I got curves that are not always easy to cover with clothes I'd like to wear. That is why I'm so glad that there are shops like Asos or Forever21 that sell plus size clothes as well. Now I'm waiting for small sizes with curves... Possible?

Honestly? For many (too many) years I've been suffering from eating disorders. After last 3 years of recovering, trying to eat normally, putting on weight for the very first time I thought 'Oh my, this model really looks like an 11 yo girl. Where's her breast and bum..? How can I wear it if I want to be healthy...?'.  I don't say that I wanna be big. I just want to be normal, slim girl who looks and feels good in her body and clothes.  That's all.

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

1. Pleated Leggings.
2. Bodycon Vest Dress.
3. Metallic Animal Leggings.
4. Cowl Neck Top.
5. Lace Top.
6. Dress With Mesh.


7.

8.

9.

10.
 
7. Sheer Cowl Neck Top.
8. Eyelash Lace Trim Pullover.
9.  Lace Reglan Yoke Shirt.
10. Stretchy Skinnies.


Don't forget to like me on FACEBOOK.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...