wtorek, 8 lutego 2011

Sewing Time

My mum is great. She's trying to teach me how to sew. Unfortunately, sewing machine seems to be a monster or something- it's loud and rather aggressive. Nonetheless we made something that I designed (some jewelry made of synthetic leather bought in second hand). I hope that one day I'll be able to take a photo of them.

I like queer bijou. Bjorg's new collection (s/s 2011) includes one of the funniest but greatest rings I've ever seen. What do you think?



And more:









Photo source: http://shop.bjorgjewellery.com/

I have also checked new Rad Hourani (s/s 2011) collection. There are some pieces that I find interesting. From my point of view it's a bit Hannah Marshall's style (straight, almost scanty forms, two colours, wide shoulders, lots of leather) but it's, of course, only my feeling. Very minimalistic.







Photo source: http://trendland.net/2010/11/17/rad-hourani-ss-2011-collection/rad_hourani__ss-2011-4/
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...