środa, 30 marca 2011

Top Shop.

I've just recognized that I haven't mentioned yet some important for me things. I publish here lots of leather stuff. Nonetheless I'm vegan and I wouldn't buy such clothes because of my attitude- not only in fashion but in my whole life. The fact that you can find here so many non-vegan stuff means only that I find them, their forms and cuts, inspiring and interesting. I wish, one day, I could find some designers whose projects are agreeable with my sense of ethics. Till that day you'll see more things from Wang, Saberi and Manamis, even though I don't support materials that they use creating new collections.

Veganism is the main ideology in my life. For those who don't know this term- vegans neither eat, use nor wear products that are aminals origin (such as meat, eggs, milk, silk, leather, bones, etc.). We believe that using creatures that feel and live is inapropriate. We're also against testing on aminals, circus and inbreeding directed on profits.



Now my dears, let me reaturn to the fashion. Today TOP SHOP and it's newest products. It was not so easy to pick some clothes up from the hippie collection that is so far from my taste. Enjoy!






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...