niedziela, 15 maja 2011

Complex Geometries.

As you could see many times before, complex geometries is among my faveourite brands. That's why today I'd like to give you this pleasure and let you see cg fall 2011. I guess it's one of the most... colorful posts I've ever published here.

Nevertheless you can expect more of it. I mean, in future it's quite possible that I'll push back dark clothes. I'm just tired with them. I don't feel comfortable and confident, anymore. Anyway, I'm always going back to black. 

There's one more thing I'd like to add. I want to ask you to cross your fingers. Tomorrow I'm gonna get the mail with very important information. I've taken part in one contest. The prize is one-year scholarship on one of the greatest artistic universities in Poland on fashion design departament. Of course I'll inform you about the result.

With regards,
Ania.












* all photos are from http://nymag.com *
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...