niedziela, 8 maja 2011

I've already finished the first part of my school leaving exams. Now I've got 3 more- oral exams this time. Nevertheless I'd like to share with you some extra stuff from well-known OAK! There's a lot of new things to see.

I can't believe that I like those shoes with a silver front. Moreover, I'm thinking about buying silver oxford shoes. I hope I'll resign, otherwise it's quite probable that they'll be lying down in my wardrobe. Of course today's clothes and accessories are from different designers, mostly Rick Owens.







I know that there are also some boys visiting my blog. That's why I decided to add a male stuff too.




There's one more thing I'd like to share with you! It's Dead Weather's song 'Treat Me Like Your Mother'. Listen up and enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...