poniedziałek, 16 maja 2011

Agnieszka Maciejak.

I don't present polish designers too often. But today I've got something that you should definitely see. Even though people in Poland are total ignorants I can't believe that they haven't heard about Agnieszka Maciejak. Of course, they know Anja Rubik, sometimes Kasia Struss. Nonetheless Agnieszka Maciejak is not anonymous. She's a great designer, known better in defferent countries than in Poland. It's sad and true. Polish people prefer to glorify dead rather than alive people.

I hope that when you see Maciejak's designs, her outstanding leggins, you'll be as delighted as I am. I wish I could have a one of them in my wardrobe.















All the photos are from her blogspot: http://agnieszkamaciejak.blogspot.com/
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...