środa, 19 września 2012

Today I'd like to wear...

This is my first collage ever. I was thinking about it for a while and... I finally I did it. You won't believe but it took me about an hour to prepare it. And I still think it looks bad. Anyway, next time I'll do better job- I promise...

As I told you yesterday, I want to simplify using my blog. I don't want you to search things I publish yourself, I want to give you it all on one page. That's why there's a list of clothes and accessories from my collage below. If you want to check the price or where you can buy it, just click the name of the brand.




Preen Sonja pants, Reebok X-O-Fit, Rebecca Minkoff clutch, T by Alexander Wang Gareth Pugh Sleeveless wrap, Nixon the Time Teller watch, Pamela Love necklace, Calvin Klein Beauty
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...