środa, 15 czerwca 2011

You migh have noticed that I'm not really into sporty clothes. I'm not into bright ones either. I don't often mention polish designers and their work. Today I want to change it. Nenukko is an ideology more that just a project. They create minimalistic, mostly monochromatic and unisex clothes. Their stuff looks comfy and all-purpose. Without needless prints or obtrusive writings may be worn by people of various age and for different occasions. This kind of urban style is more characteristic for scandinavian modern fashion than for Poland. Fortunately Nenukko is developing and I hope that you will hear about them in your country soon.

Być może zauważyliście, że nie za bardzo lubię sportowe ubrania. Tak samo jak te jasne. Niezbyt często wspominam o polskich projektantach i ich pracy. Dziś chcę to zmienić. Nenukko to bardziej ideologia niż  projekt. Tworzą minimalistycznie, głównie monochromatyczne i przeznaczone dla obu płci ubrania.  Ich rzeczy wyglądają na wygodne i uniwersalne. Pozbawione  zbędnych nadruków i nachalnych napisów mogą być noszone przez ludzi w różnym wieku i na różne okazje. Ten rodzaj miejskiego stylu jest bardziej charakterystyczny dla nowoczesnej mody skandynawskiej niż Polski. Na szczęście Nenukko rozwija się, a ja mam nadzieję, że wkrótce usłyszycie o nich w waszym kraju. 


By the way, I'm looking for a room to let in Copenhagen. Is anyone renting?



Ishi collection is the most delicate and fiminine from all of Nanukko's collections.



This is definitely my faveourite stuff! I can easily imagine my boy wearing it ;)






All photos from Nanukko's facebook.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...